What kid doesn’t love firetrucks?! With their universal appeal, firetrucks are the perfect theme for a preschool-aged party (or even older)! Here’s what we did to throw an incredible firetruck celebration:
Decorations and details:
- We stuck with red, orange and yellow to mimic the colors of fire. These bright colors showed up really well in pictures!
- Fireman straws and fire hydrant cups added to our overall look.
- Fireman badges stuck to a cork board served as both a partial favor and a fun decoration.
- Dalmations with fire hats wearing a “thank you” tag collar were the perfect favor for this party.
- We used a picture of the birthday boy in his fireman dress-up gear to round out our table decor.
- The cake was really the focal point of the food table. A local baker did an AMAZING job!
- We didn’t worry about serving fire-themed food, but instead focused on food that kids would really eat.
- A fire-hydrant shaped drink dispenser added an extra touch to the drink area!
- Hello firetruck rides! A local company has a firetruck for rent, and they offered the kids rides, let them spray the hose, and let them operate the ladder. So fun!
- The company also brought a fire dog bouncy house, which was fun for the kids while they waited for their turn on the firetruck.
This party was a huge hit for kids and parents alike! We loved this firetruck birthday, and might even recreate it for our youngest son.